The NEUTRALLE AutoSanitizer provides an automatic and continuous touch-free hygiene maintenance programme for toilets and urinals, 24-hours a day. It is the ideal system for maintaining well-cared for washrooms.
- Automatic constant and continuous cleaning of all ceramic surfaces exposed to flushing.
- Actively attacks hard water and mineral deposits in pipes, drains and septic tanks.
- Reduces and prevents scale and stains from forming.
- Germ kill properties stops germs breeding.
- Touch-free operation reduces the risk of cross infection.
- Eliminates odours at source and helps to maintain an odour-free environment.
- Available in white, chrome, satin or gilt covers.
- Delivers 3,000 metered doses per refill.
- Dispenser size: 202mm (h) x 118mm (w) x 80mm (d).
- Fully programmable digital features: Based on selecting the number of days to refill replacment. State of the art programming technology that meets individual dispensing requirements including selecting the number of days to refill replacement and the hours of operation (8, 12, 16 or 24 hours, 5-7 days a week).
- One-way in-line valve prevents leakage and combats high water pressure.
- Safe formulations that are 100% compliant with EC legislation.
- 5 year guarantee on dispenser.
- Operates with 2 d-cell batteries that last for up to 2 years.
- CE approved.
- Material safety data sheets available.
AutoSanitizer Refills – Bio Purinel
Bio Purinel was developed specifically to deal with the problem of uric scale.
Uric scale is one of the major causes of bad odours in washrooms, as well as being unhygienic. It is a particular problem in urinals that are frequently used but infrequently flushed, or where an aggressive water saving systems is in operation.
Bio-Purinel works by introducing friendly bacteria enzymes that eat away at uric scale deposits, making them easier to flush away. It also prevents further build-up occuring.Bio-Purinel is ideal for use with septic tanks because the formulation does not upset the natural balance.
AutoSanitizer Refills – Purinel
Purinel is a strong, acid-based cleaner that is designed to sanitize and clean surfaces, kill germs, attack hard water deposits and prevent scale and stains from forming.
Although it is an acid-based formulation, it is safe to use and kind to pipework.
Purinel is extremely effective in killing a broad spectrum of bacteria very quickly. In the first flush it will remove up to 99.3% of germs and bacteria that are lying on the surface and produces a thick foam that dissipates slowly after every flush.