The NEUTRALLE AutoJanitor is a ‘3-in-2’ system that provides automatic cleaning and deodourising with outstanding germ kill for toilets and urinals. It is ideal for small or medium sized washrooms where a dual system is all that is needed.
- Powerful organic fragrances continuously neutralise odours in the air and at source.
- Automatic constant and continuous cleaning of all ceramic surfaces exposed to flushing.
- Kills germs, maintains hygiene standards and meets public demand for higher standards of hygiene.
- Reduces maintenance through automatic dispensing and refill indicators.
- Delivers 6,000 metered doses per refill.
- Dispenser size: 252mm (h) x 113mm (w) x 92mm (d).
- Continuous refill and battery life indicators.
- Dispensing programmes based on refill life: 15, 30 or 60 days.
- One-way in-line valve prevents leakage and combats high water pressure.
- Safe formulations that are 100% compliant with EC legislation.
- 5 year guarantee on dispenser.
- Operates with 2 d-cell alkaline batteries that last for up to 1 year.
- CE approved.
- Material safety data sheets available.
Autojanitor Refills – Bio Products – Bio Flush
Bio-Flush is designed specifically to attack uric salt and organic deposits that cause blockages in pipes and drains.
It is a drain maintainer and will prevent deposit build-up from occurring, helping to keep drains flowing free. Bio-Flush is a biologically based cleaning product that works by eating the waste deposits built-up in drains. It kills odours by introducing friendly bacteria that kill and eat away at the deposits and odour-causing bacteria.
Autojanitor Refills – Bio Products – Bio Sense
Bio-Sense is the ideal solution for washrooms that have either a water management system in operation or that are used by a high number of people every day.Water management systems are usually installed to reduce water consumption significantly and therefore save money. This means that there is usually very little water flowing into urinals and there can be long periods between flushing.Water managed washrooms or high traffic urinals can lead to a big build-up of uric salt, making it difficult to maintain a clean, fresh and deposit-free system.
What’s needed is a system with a chemical that works where there is a lack of water and where urine is almost continuously present.